Friday, September 10, 2010

Making a Choice

It is my turn to choose a next Theme. Sometimes there is not much of process and the Theme just pops right out. An event has come upon us or someone asks us a big question and that is the all work we need to do. Then KD and I just turn the word around to our community and listen.

And then there are Themes that take a little time to develop. That is where I am right now.
I have been going on a lot of runs to try and help bring it to the surface (it seems that is always the best place for me to figure things out). "Clarity" also made me realize that I often take the same angle when addressing the Theme myself. I want to challenge myself to change or lift some of the filters I have placed on my vision when looking and listening to the Theme.

The Theme is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment